With this enhancement, an “imp” file is easily copied from one computer to another. (The program still supports the “fap” format and allows an iSeries project to open or save with the “fap” format.)
1. From the File menu, open the existing iMap project file (*.fap).
2. From the File menu, launch the function “Save iSeries project as” to open the “Save iMap project File” window.
3. At the “Save as type” box, select “iMap project file (*.imp)” as shown in the below example.
4. Enter the project file name at the “File name” box and click the Save button to finish.
5. Use the “Open iSeries Project” function to reopen the project file that was saved.