Table of Contents
iWorkflow is currently being redeveloped with a new user friendly designer, message handler and IBM ODBC database connector. This topic will be updated upon completion.
Specification for hardware requirements to run iWorkflow:
Linux or Microsoft as a server platform. We suggest you use Linux Ubuntu or newer.
- Minimum RAM 8 GB, Suggest using 16 GB or higher
- Most processors will be fine, suggest 2 core processor with 4 core naturally being better
- Storage 100 GB to 200 GB
- Java 8 (Development language)
- PHP 7+ (Scripting language)
- MySQL (Database service)
- RabbitMQ (Message handler)
- RedisDB (In-memory data structure store, used as database, cache)
- Docker (Application deployment)
[ Up To Main Menu ]
pub/iworkflowreq.txt · Last modified: 2022/06/25 17:02 by 127.0.0.1