[ Up to Main Menu ] [ Prior Topic - Main Menu OverView ]
Work With Form Applications
To work with Form Applications go to menu IDOCS and select option 1. The below list appears.
9/22/20 iDocs Form Suite FM0465C1 12:22:23 Work with Form Applications KKRAMER 1=Edit 2=Configure data map 3=Copy 4=Delete 7=Rename 8=Work with map fields 11=Conditional 14=Smart Routing 15=Merge with Spool File 16=Print Overlays 18=Spool Routing 19=Work with database map 20=Merge with database map Search a name . *START, NAME Opt Form Description Status AAAMCOR Test whole page *CHECKIN AAAMCO2 Test whole page *CHECKIN AAANLTR Test scorecrard letter *CHECKIN AAAPAGE Test whole page *CHECKIN AAATEST Test whole page *CHECKIN AUPMET UPMET *CHECKIN LIBPO Liberty Steel PO *CHECKIN ADELWACK Adel Wiggins Acknowledge *CHECKIN ABARCODE Test whole page *CHECKIN ABARCODES prtken/barcoMSI Scal/Rotd *CHECKIN ABARCODEX Test whole page *CHECKIN AEMAILTST Test scrapped eMail to *CHECKIN More... F3=Exit F6=Add F13=Database Mapping F15=Global Offset
- Use option 1 to update a form application. Use F6 to add a new form application.
- Use option 2 to define spool file mapping. This can be done to augment or instead of mapping from the iMap application.
- Use option 3 to create a full copy of a form application.
- Use option 4 to delete a form application. This option does not delete the macros and map files associated with the form application.
- Use option 7 to rename the form application. Macros and map files associated with this form application are not renamed.
- Use option 8 to work with mapped fields. You can change, copy and delete mapped fields created with iMap or using option 2, greenscreen mapping.
- Use option 11 to conditionally add macros, text and overlays to the application.
- Use option 14 to define database Smart Routing with output to iMail, iFax and print.
- Use option 15 to manually perform a merge of an form application with a spool file.
- Use option 16 to manually print just the overlays associated with a form application.
- Use option 18 to define outqueue destinations for Smart Routing applications with failed address resolution.
- Use option 19 Work with database map.
- Use option 20 to merge with a Database file.
- Use F6=Add to create a new blank form application.
- Use F13=Database Mapping to define mapping from a database instead of a spool file.
- Use F15=Global Offset to specify global offset
pub/defineform.txt · Last modified: 2022/06/25 17:02 by 127.0.0.1